Most of you might be using your email accounts in Gmail but may be there are a very few of you who are not aware of certain features that Gmail contains. Many among you stay busy in our work that you don’t even have some time to check your mailbox. In that case you can grant access to your personal assistant or a close friend whom you can trust to check your emails. Gmail got a same feature that allows you to do so. Here are the steps:
- Login to your Gmail account.
- See the ‘Settings‘ icon in the right corner above your account.
- Go to ‘Mail Settings‘.
- Then click on ‘Accounts and Import’ under Settings.
- Click ‘Add another account’ under Grant access to your account.
- Enter the person’s email address whom you want to allow access to your account.
N.B. Access can be allowed to ‘only’ Google email addresses.
- Click ‘Next Step’.
- Then ‘Send email to grant access’.
A confirmation message will be sent to the person’s Gmail address for verification. After the verification is done, the person can access your account.