The wait has ended for all who love to play with images. Adobe released its official Photoshop Touch app, especially built for the iPad2. Photoshop Touch for iPad2 lets you transform your images as you like them to be. Apply a professional touch to your images, modify them and share them with your family and friends across Facebook and Twitter.
Key features in Photoshop Touch include:
- Use popular Photoshop features designed for the tablet such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters to create mind-blowing images.
- Use your iPad camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique camera fill feature.
- Select part of an image to extract by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With Refine Edge, use your fingertip to capture even hard-to-select image elements, like hair, with ease.
- Search and acquire images with the integrated Google Image Search.
- Share images on Facebook and view comments right within the app.
- Browse an inspirational gallery for the styles and results you’d like to achieve. Then follow step-by-step tutorials to easily learn techniques the pros use for great-looking results.
- Use AirPrint for wireless printing of Photoshop Touch projects.
- Upload projects to Adobe Creative Cloud* and open layered files from Adobe Photoshop Touch in Photoshop CS5.
- Maximum image resolution: 1600 x 1600 pixels
Photoshop Touch arrived with a size of 50.2 MB, costing $9.99 and will work only in the iPad2 and iOS 5.