Main fixes in this update include:
- Sync performance with Exchange server,
- Performance improvements while deleting multiple items,
- Displaying email message content, and sending email.
Outlook performance is also improved in IMAP account sync and the database rebuild utility. New capabilities include:
- Scheduling resources in the calendar,
- Distribution list expansion,
- Day number display in the calendar.
See the complete list of bug fixes here.
The updated version (14.2) comes with a size of 110MB and can be downloaded from the Microsoft site.