Lava introduces the world’s first ever Intel based processor smartphone- the Lava Xolo X900. With this production, Intel debuts as a smartphone processor after its tie up with Lava International Ltd. in the MWC 2012 in Barcelona.
Key features in Xolo X900 include:
- High performance 1.6 GHz Atom™ processor with Hyper Threading technology.
- 400 MHz graphics clock and the full 1080p HD video encoding and playback.
- 8MP camera.
- Sleek design with 4.03” high-resolution LCD touch screen.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread), upgradable to Android 4.0 (Ice-Cream Sandwich) shortly.
- 5 hours battery life for 3G access, 45 hours for audio and 8 hours of talktime.
As quoted by Mike Bell, Intel corporate vice president and general manager of the Mobile and Communications Group, “The first smartphone with Intel inside is now available to Indian consumers. The boundaries of personal computing are expanding. As we enter the India market with our first smartphone from Lava, the device not only showcases the rich capabilities and user benefits of Intel computing, but also highlights the exciting possibilities of what’s still to come.”
Lava Xolo X900 will land in the Indian market on April 23rd, 2012 with a price tag of Rs. 22,000.