Apple has had enormous success in the past with every product on the display. We all know about the latest iTunes, and here are some tips and tricks that you can use.
Apple has had incredible success with almost all their products. You cannot deny the fact that their products are great and it definitely provides you with a unique user experience. The iTunes has been a great place for people to buy games, music and much more. Many versions of iTunes have hit the store and with every version it has gotten better. The latest version of the iTunes, the iTunes 11 has been great and users have seemed to have loved using it. There are many changes that have taken place in the new iTunes 11. Let’s have a look at some of these changes in detail. But there are some tips and tricks that you need to know about the iTunes 11.
- Some of us want to see the album art on our music library. If you want an album art for your library then click on File, go to the option Library, and then hit up “Get Album Artwork. That’s it, your job is done. You can also share your music library with Apple. Once you do that, Apple will be able to retrieve your information including your library and album cover.
- The Sidebar has exited from the new iTunes 11 and so now it looks cleaner and you won’t find any clutter. Some of us don’t like change and we will miss the sidebar because we were just so used to it. But don’t worry; you can still have the sidebar back.
- There is a new way of adding music to your library. The sidebar’s gone and if you want to add a track to your library then simple find it, drag, and drop. You can also do it with the sidebar but if you do not want to use it then simply drag and drop.
- iTunes allows its users to create more than one library. What you need to do is this, holding the Option key and clicks the iTunes; you can choose or create a new music library to use. You can play everything you have on your library through the mini player.
- Another cool feature is that you can actually deem your iTunes gift card from your iPhone with ease. You can use your Face time camera, click the use camera button and that way you will be able to redeem your coupons. The system will just read the code, you will be able to see the balance on screen.
- There is an incredible new feature called the Home Movies. So whatever videos that you download from the iTunes it will go up on this section. Under the options section, choose to the right one the load the things.
- Make use of the status bar, which might be hidden by default. So first you need to unhide it by going to View, then hit Show Status Bar or press Command + and you will be able to see the Sidebar.
- There are some tricks that you can use to bring stuff up rather than going through the whole navigation bar. These tricks or shortcuts can help you reach different sections with ease.
- Command +3— will take you to TV Shows.
- Command +1—Music Library
- Command+4—this will take you directly to Podcasts.
- Command+2—go to the Movies section
- Command+5—will take you straight to iTunes U
- Command+6—the Books Section
- Command+7—the iPhone/iPad apps
All these shortcuts will help you to operate the all new iTunes 11 effectively and with ease. So go onto the new iTunes and check out what’s new yourself and use these above mentioned tips.
About the Author: Justin Depp is a professional research Analyst with interest in iPhone Technology and related subjects. Being an ardent Steve Jobs and Apple fan, Justin has been closely following all developments in the smartphone and tablet market. AppsKnack is a small business iPhone application development company that makes iPhone apps for diverse industries such as entertainment, education, sports, medical and healthcare, and other businesses.