Online classifieds are the latest and the most convenient way to sell your products. The benefit of using such services is you can deal with the customer privately and come to a mutual agreement. One of such services is Olx.in. Olx is a worldwide online classifieds’ site that can be accessed in more than 105 countries in 40 languages.
Indian users can browse classifieds by selecting their province from the list. Popular cities from India include ads from Kolkata, Mumbai, ads Delhi, Bangalore, and may other states. In short, Olx is a one stop solution for selling, buying, trading and meeting with people around you or wherever they are.
Benefits of using Olx
- Design and post ads with images.
- Manage your products from your account.
- Set your products’ costs and find a product/service at your desired price.
- Broadcast your ads on social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
- Access Olx from your cell phone with its mobile friendly interface.
- Access the site in your local languages.
- Find products/services at your nearest location.
- Deal with buyer/sellers and meet them personally.
Posting ads on Olx
For posting your ad first you should select your product category from the list. Key categories are vehicles, jobs, real estates, services, matrimonial and products for sale. Next select your product type, ad title, add product images, description, price and seller information into the form and post it. Your ad will be reviewed by the Olx team and you’ll be notified once it is live.
Thus, no other option can be this much easy and simplified. Olx is completely a hassle free solution for posting free ads. For more information about the site, read our review on Olx.