Microsoft released the official Chrome extension of Attachments.me that will allow access to your Skydrive files from your Gmail account. With this extension you can attach and share your Skydrive files with your Gmail contacts and can also save attachments from Gmail to your Skydrive folder. It is a very useful app for Skydrive users who got lots of official files saved in the cloud and needs to be shared with their Gmail contacts. Integrating Skydive with Gmail is very easy:
- Visit and add the Chrome extension.
- Press ‘Click to get started’ and allow access to your Google account.
- Link your Skydrive account to Gmail by login in with your Live.in credentials.
- Allow access to attachments.me and your Skydrive account is linked to Gmail.
- You can attach files from your Skydrive account or send a particular file to Skydrive through Gmail.
Not only this, you can also allow Attachments.me to save files automatically from particular senders on the go or wherever you are. Additionally, Attachments.me allows you to link other popular cloud platforms like Dropbox, Box and Google Drive which can be integrated with your Gmail account.